Friday 14 January 2011

You are no longer needed...

I walked about the streets after the holidays time saddened by the cut pine trees scattered on the sidewalks...

The Christmas is over, we no longer need the tree to put all the ornaments on and so it gets put outside as waste waiting for someone to pick it up... More than once have I thought, I will pick that tree up and take it home to get some pictures done for next year Christmas cards but I never did

Just on my way back from town today, walking the same streets and all the trees that were left outside have now gone! I only managed to pick this left over off the street... a tiny little branch of what few days back was a large tree greeting friends and family, complimented upon, beautifully adorned and lit!



We sometimes reserve the same treatment to friends...  "I no longer need you, so..."

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment