Tuesday 25 January 2011

Collection

Right.... I have been laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

First post since Thu, that's not right! Hence why I thought I will write a catch up posting. Last weekend we visited the city of Oxford and after a short and quick 1.5 hrs bus journey we were greeted by spectacular architecture and what seemed to have been a sunny day compared to the gray and rainy london weather!

We met up with Heather and went to the Rudolph Restaurant and Hotel....



and lots of people there were celebrating the end of exams. Heather was able to get us a table and we had TEA like the proper English families do on Sunday! yummmm


The bottom layer had sandwiches and they were yummy! Looking beautiful and tasking even better this was VERY filling.... I did not even finish my scone with jam and clotted cream, I was full!

We had a long and lovely chat with Heather... a needed catch up!

And after popping in a couple of shops we headed towards the bus station to catch our bus back to London. Goodbye Heather and goodbye Oxford!


And sadly it was goodbye weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment