Saturday 12 February 2011

New LOGO

I know it is late at night... isn't that when ideas start flowing?

I think I nailed it this time! I got the new logo for Antonphotography.co.uk! well not only, the new logo for my photography work!

Please guys let me know what you think...



mint green for "anton" as: refreshing and neutral, not overwhelming and contemporary. Suitable for all seasons. The font "Meta Serif Book" is elegant, easily readable and also contemporary.

light gray for "photography" as: subtle and not overpowering the name. The font "honey script" a free font, elegant, young, flowing and beautiful hand writing to keep it stylish.

Write your thoughts please....

I know it's missing a simple image... maybe a leaf/a camera/a target/a frame ... send those ideas guys!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment