Saturday 11 June 2011

Photographer or baker?

Hey guys,

Long time no see... well, all my own doing I admit! I have been busy with exams, but thank goodness that's all over for now so I can come back to blogging for awhile without interruptions!

One News before I dive into my question... I am now officially a Twitter-er! yep I have my twitter account @antonphotograph! I was actually very surprised it was not yet taken! Guess I am lucky! So get Twitting!

I have to admit my passion for photography is not a bit less than it was before, it just happens I am also a decent baker! And I tell you something... I enjoy the result of the baking!!! and I am not alone!

So should I pursue the baking career? Well in this times of economic struggle I would not mind to sell a few cakes! LOL If you guys need it, let me know!

I hope the following pics tickle you appetite or the sweet tooth! By the way this was my first attempt at cheesecake... I might be just first time lucky but "boy it's delicious!"

Have a great weekend!

Peace,

Anton

DSC 0021

DSC 0022

DSC 0024

DSC 0025

 

No comments:

Post a Comment